Private Mailbox Rental Service In Spokane Valley, WA
Safety, Security & Convenience
Receiving mail and packages at your home or business can be challenging (and potentially risky) for a number of reasons. Here are a few to consider:
- Identity thieves can find a treasure-trove of information about you by stealing letters directly from your home mailbox.
- UPS, FedEx, DHL and the United States Postal Service often leave packages on your porch or doorstep, making it easy for thieves to steal them. Package theft like this is one of the fastest-growing crimes in the US.
- How many times have you been waiting for an important letter or package and find out the driver did not deliver it because he needed your signature — but you were at work or out shopping? Remember how tough it is to find that package?
- If you travel, what happens to your mail and packages while you’re gone?
- Do you run a business from your home? A residential address does not always give the best impression to clients.
Join the 21st Century and rent a private mailbox at Mail Box Center. Renting a private mailbox is the most secure and efficient way to receive your mail and packages. Small office and home office business operators have used private mailboxes for decades to help manage their businesses. Private citizens use them for safety, security, and convenience.
Why rent a Private Mailbox?
- Use a Street Address instead of a residential address or P.O. Box — better for business, personal mail and packages.
- Package receiving — We accept packages and mail from the United States Post Office, UPS, FedEx, DHL, and couriers — never miss a delivery again! We’ll sign for it and keep it safe until you can pick it up.
- Free email & text notification — We will email or text you when that package arrives.
- Mail Forwarding — Do you travel and fret about your mail piling up? We can forward it to you overnight, weekly, monthly, or on demand.
- Permanent Address — Do you move frequently? Tired of your mail “chasing” you? Problem solved.
- Separate your Business from your Personal mail — If you run a business from your home, it’s a good idea to have a separate business address.
- When you rent a private mailbox at Mail Box Center you get a “real” street address. It creates a more professional appearance for your business and is easier for customers to find you on line.
Small Box....................3 months 48.00 6 months 90.00 12 months 168.00
Medium Box...............3 months 57.00 6 months 108.00 12 months 204.00
Large Box....................3 months 69.00 6 months 132.00 12 months 252.00
$10.00 One time set-up fee $5.00 per key (non-refundable)